Summer’s here – and just like many people you might also like to spend time outside in the summer sun. But did you know that overexposure to the sun can damage your skin and even lead to skin cancer, heat strokes and cramps? Sure, tanned skin looks beautiful, but always make sure to putting your health first.
Imperial Touch Skin Care has collected a couple of useful tips and advice on how to both stay healthy and enjoy the summer.
- Drink frequently and always make sure you have a bottle of water with you.
- Wear sunscreen that has an SPF of 15 or more.
- Wear protective clothing, like long-sleeved shirts, and a wide-brimmed hat in order to keep your head and face cool.
- Stay in the shade as much as possible.
- Avoid the sun between 10am and 2pm.
Author: Imperial Touch Solution